Are a you Pilates Instructor who:
- Is energetic, responsible and professions who consistently maintains a positive attitude that motivates clients?
- Is a self-starter, can work as a team player, and able to follow directions?
- Has instinctive people skills?
If this is you, then we’d like to talk to you!
Core Arts Pilates is a premiere, classical Pilates studio dedicated to reconnecting its clients with their bodies, by approaching training with compassion and loving – to ultimately create lasting changes in their client’s lives. Our Anaheim location is currently seeking an outgoing Pilates Instructor who is willing to convey the same dedication that Core Arts Pilates provides to its clients.
- A nationally recognized Pilates certification: Romana’s Pilates, Equinox Pilates Program, or Power Pilates Program certifications a plus.
- Available to work weekday mornings and evenings, and Saturday days.
- At least (1) one year collective, teaching experience instructing various class sizes.
- CPR certified and personal liability insurance a MUST.
- Prior dance background a plus, but not required.
- Ability to perform light office work and studio maintenance.