Are a you Pilates instructor who is:
- Energetic, responsible and professional, and can consistently maintain a positive attitude to motivate clients?
- A self-starter, team player and can follow teaching directions with ease?
- Instinctive with your people skills?
If this is you, then we’d like to talk to you!
Core Arts Pilates and Gyrotonic is a leading, classical Pilates studio dedicated to reconnecting its clients with their bodies, by approaching training with compassion and loving – to ultimately create lasting changes in their client’s lives. Our Anaheim location is currently seeking an outgoing Pilates instructor who is willing to convey the same dedication that Core Arts provides to its clients.
- Must be a certified Pilates instructor – a classical Pilates certification is a plus.
- Prior dance background a definite plus, with availability to work weekday mornings and evenings, and weekends on occasion.
- At least two years of teaching experience instructing various class sizes.
- CPR certified and personal liability insurance a must.
- Ability to perform light office work and studio maintenance.
Email your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.