We are looking for an outgoing administrative assistant to deliver exceptional customer astonishment to our clients and manage all the studio’s administrative and logistical affairs. In this role, you will be looked at to proactively manage and maintain a pleasant studio environment with clients and staff, ensuring high levels of communication and customer service.
As an administrative assistant, you are a wizard in managing schedules. Your responsibilities include scheduling/confirming client appointments, handle payments and billing, coordinate instructor schedules/staff meetings, and providing general administrative support to instructors. Your previous experience could be managing a Pilates, Yoga or other fitness studios, and have experience using client management software like MindBody, as well as Microsoft Office.
Main administrative responsibilities include:
- Manage front desk, including answering calls and client walk-ins providing customer astonishment
- Studio maintenance and upkeep – you are in charge of keeping the studio’s serene environment
- Manage daily client billings and ensure that payments are collected on time, you will handle credit card payments
- Maintain staffing schedules based on client bookings, as well as manage availabilities of teachers at all times
- Work in concert with managing partner, director and other staff members on planning studio activities; on-boarding new teachers, apprentices and staff; and enforce studio policies.
- Other duties to be assigned
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or front office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills a MUST
- Proficiency in MindBody or other customer management software a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word) a MUST
- Brilliant time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Please don’t call the studio for this job posting. Email us your cover letter and resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
About Core Arts Pilates
Core Arts Pilates is Orange County’s leading movement studio, offering excellent instruction in Pilates, GYROTONIC® and BodyStrategiesTM for Dancers. We also offer Teacher Training Certification in classical Pilates. Our faculty are all certified instructors having each gone through hundreds of hours in training. Our principal instructor has teaching certifications from the New York Pilates Guild, Power Pilates, and GYROTONIC® method.